A four hours digital introductory course free of costs gets you started on microdata.no. Choose from nine dates. Sign up to email@example.com
NSD and Statistics Norway invite to introductory courses in microdata.no on nine occasions this fall:
- Wednesday, October 27, 10-14
- Tuesday, November 2, 10-14
- Thursday, November 11, 10-14. Course for OsloMet. Others can participate if vacancies.
- Wednesday, November 17, 10-14. Full
- Tuesday, November 23, 10-14. Full
- Tuesday, November 30, 10-14. In English. Few places left
- Monday, December 6, 10-14
- Wednesday, December 8, 10-14. Few places left
- Monday, December 13, 10-14
Choose your date and sign up to firstname.lastname@example.org. The courses are digital, and there is no course fee. All participants receive a booklet with practical tasks, which they solve during the course guided by an experienced lecturer. We also distribute all other course material. The material and the course language is Norwegian. However, we will be holding a course in English at November 30th.
After the course, you know enough to start using microdata.no as a tool in your daily work. You learn how to set up your own data sets, use descriptive tools such as tables, graphs, averages and sums, and to run causal analysis.
The course gives you an understanding of the data in the service by explaining the metadata that describes each variable You get an overview of the data content, both the existing and the planned, and we explain how the data is organized and show how to connect them to customized datasets.
To participate in the course, your institution must have access to microdata.no, and the institution must have registered you for the service. Read more about access to microdata.no here.
Each course can have a maximum of 30 participants. First come, first served.