Researchers, PhD- and master’s students at Norwegian universities, colleges, researchers at approved research institutions in Norway, and employees in ministries and directorates can access microdata.no.
Access for end users is arranged by the campuses / institutions / employers themselves after having signed an institutional access contract with microdata.no.
microdata.no is working with access solutions for users at international universities and research institutions.
- The institution sends e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and requests access.
- It is not necessary to apply. Everyone who meets the requirements gets access.
- The institution enters into an institutional access contract. See sample contract here (PDF in Norwegian only).
- The institution appoints its own administrators.
- The end users sign an end-user-agreement before gaining access. See sample contract here (PDF in Norwegian only).